Saturday, July 03, 2010

Rethinking your space

I posted these up on my Facebook profile last week but I thought it would be worth posting them here as well. Lionel sent me a link to this YouTube video about Resource Furniture, a company out of New York who specializes in functional furniture that will allow one to make more efficient use of compact spaces. As I am currently looking for a new place to live I found it fascinating that you could take a very small space and turn it into a much more functional and efficient living space without having to give up style. This first video in turn reminded me of a video I saw long ago about an expanding circular table as well as another friend, Chirlene, sending me a link to a video about an architect in Hong Kong who has transformed his small apartment into an amazing transforming suite of rooms.



No comments: